Monday, November 4, 2013

Blogging and Prayers


  1. (In)Courage blog put out prayer requests. I prayed for someone and typed the prayer, and then added my own prayer request. Below you see my prayer request and how leanney prayed for me. 
  2. Also, please pray for my journey as a caregiver for my husband who has dementia and walking difficulties. The walking is improving, but he is going into a hallucination stage now and I need wisdom for how to handle this. Will be blogging about this. Also pray for my counseling dissertation on being a caregiver–a situation I am living out. Pray that I accept the road ahead, bear the burden than He has given me with His strength.
  3. 28
    Dear Heavenly Father,
    I pray that you will bring daily courage to Carol. Losing a loved one to dementia is a heartbreaking experience. I pray that you fill her heart with love and peace and she so unselfishly loves and provides for her husband.
  4. So, how can I pray for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment