- What kind of dementia does he have?
- Is his recent nausea related to that dementia or is it a symptom of some other ailment?
- When will he need to stop driving? How will it go to take this freedom away from him? He is happy now, but will not driving be the straw that breaks the camel's back for him?
- How can I get financial help for his medicine? Where will the funds come when I need to stay home and not work?
- How can I stay afloat from depression myself? Will a support group be the answer?
- How can I our simplify life?
A long train ahead in Plant City. I couldn't go back and I couldn't go forward. I called to say I would be late. Stuck in traffic is like feeling hemmed in by all kinds of issues. Lots to contemplate and lots of stess. My sweetheart is happy and I can't share with him my worries and fears.
A longer wait for these answers than for this long train.
Thanks for prayer warriors and for family who care. Bring comfort to my soul and wisdom for each day. Help me accept this season of for better or worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer. Amen.