At some point he will need to stop driving. Here is a check list from the link below and I can answer yes to two on the list.
- Needing more help with directions. Yes he does. I can remember near panic a year ago before he was officially diagnoised with dementia. Thanks to the cell phone I could help him.
- Forgetting destinations or where the car was parked. Not long ago I had to meet him at work so we could find his car in the huge garage.
- Having trouble making turns or being confused by traffic signals. Not so far.
- Receiving citations for moving violations. I still feel save when he drives us both.
- Putting dents in the car that can't be explained. Not so far.