Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Heart Is Heavy With Prayer Concerns

  • Please pray for Dolores and her husband. He may be entering hospice.
  • Pray for Sue and LaTane who are a widows now due to Alzheimer's taking their husbands.
  • Please pray for Dana and her husband.
  • Please pray for Sally and her husband.
  • Pray for Laurie and her husband.
  • Pray for Kathy Lowrey and her husband.
  • Pray for Joe and Lynn.
  • Pray for Living on Less and her family.
  • Pray for Ruby and her family.
  • Pray for Ann and her husband who is developing Alzheimer's-like symptoms.
  • Of course pray for my husband also and his current obsession, my coping skills and my casting my burdens over to the LORD. He has promised to sustain all of us.
Middle of the night, folks. We are all called to bear one another's burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning us in your prayers! You have so much on your plate but I know that our quiet time with the Lord can often be the highlight of the day during difficult times....as it should be always. May He be with you in a special way at the moment and give your husband peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling my daughter, who now checks on your blog too, that you've been praying for us. I was praying for you and thanking God that your hubby has remained in Early Stage so long, and that it may continue a good long time if that's His will. Thankful for your long distance friendship, Carol. Hope we can meet one day. Our other daughter is near Palm Beach, so you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely praying for them and for you and your husband, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol,

    Thank you for remembering us to the Lord.
    We can never have too many prayer warriors!! I'm one of yours too :)

    ReplyDelete